Friday, October 3, 2008

Todays' Summary

I need to find a way to get to uni early as I do so far but without having to order a taxi!
For the last three days I had to ask for a taxi in order not be late.
I am having two lectures for Today, ELEC-1730(Analytical Techniques) and ELEC-ELEC-1130 (Circuit Analysis and Design).
We started the Analytical Techniques lecture at 9am and it was about the example sheet today which was provided in the module's website. The teacher told us that there will be assessment tests startibg from the next example class, that is on next Friday. Each test should last for about 20-25 minutes and all the questions are from the example sheet.
We spent the first hour on solving the first set of questions headed "Week Two".
I haven't finished all question but one or two left. The second hour was optional for those who wanted to leave early and this was only for today, i.e. it is not allowed to leave before the end of the two hours session.
In about 20 minutes from now i will heading to the "Circuits Analysis and Design" class.
I will write the summary after the lecture.

No comments: